Combine dividers with our Horse Stall fronts to finish your building project.
Horizontal Style Wood Solid Dividers, Backwall is Wood Lined
Divider Options & Ideas
- Choose between horizontal, vertical or JR Elite (mixed) styles of wood for part or all of the divider. We offer solid dividers or rail dividers (bar top, wood bottom) as options. There are multiple styles for rail dividers. They can be customized for your unique situation. Multiple rail designs can be included in any single barn building project to accommodate your needs.
- Choose additional grill or wire mesh to add ventilation.
- Add openings if needed.
- Any divider can be made into a hinged foaling stall divider.
- Dividers can be created in any size.
- Swing corner feeder optional.
Standard on Every Stall
- All welded construction on door tracks and guides on both top and bottom. No bolts to come loose or need replacing.
- Standard 12 gouge steel formed channel.
- Grease fittings on all hinged components.
- Pre-galvanized with an unlimited choice of powder coat colors.
- All top grill work is 1″ diameter, 3″ center to center providing a 2″ gap; any grill work below 4 foot is a 2.5″ center to center providing for a 1.5″ gap
- Wire mesh is a woven wire mesh quarter inch steel with 1.5″ square openings.
- Tops of boards are covered in metal to discourage cribbing.