Our Horse Stall doors are completely customizable whether you are ordering your door as part of a stall front or whether you are just ordering doors for your building project.
Straight Drop with Vertical Wood Style Bottom
Doors Options & Ideas
- Choose between horizontal, vertical or JR Elite (mixed) styles of wood for the bottom part of the door.
- Choose grill or wire mesh to add ventilation. Full grill and full wire mesh doors are also options.
- Choose a yoke opening or a yoke or straight drop. Yoke openings are available in half yoke or full yoke styles.
- Choose between sliding or hinged doors.
- Stall doors can be created in custom sizes as well as standard for a four foot opening.
- Track and latches are included.
- Escape proof latch and second latch for added security.
- Self cleaning bottom door guide stays free of bedding and locks in place on both sides.
- Guides are constructed for safety — minimal 3/4″ protrusion so your horse won’t step on it and get hurt.
Standard on Every Horse Stall Door
- All welded construction on door tracks and guides on both top and bottom. No bolts to come loose or need replacing.
- Standard 12 guage steel formed channel.
- Grease fittings on all hinged components.
- Pre-galvanized with an unlimited choice of powder coat colors.
- All top grill work is 1″ diameter, 3″ center to center providing a 2″ gap; any grill work below 4 foot is a 2.5″ center to center providing for a 1.5″ gap
- Wire mesh is a woven wire mesh quarter inch steel with 1.5″ square openings.
- All wood used in stall is covered in metal to discourage cribbing.